This is what I’ve decided to do.Â I’m not writing about all of the suck.Â If I wrote about the suck, I’d probably break my keyboard.
SO I’m focusing on the good.
– It didn’t rain.Â Well, I guess it rained a little for a short time, but I was in the last row in a loge box so I was under cover.Â It also wasn’t raining while I flagged a cab (started up again on the ride home).
– The temperature was mild.Â I forgot to bring a jacket or sweatshirt and was concerned I’d get too cold to stay.Â Not the case at all.
– I got to see Mike Lowell and Jason Bay hit home runs.Â Bay’s homer was especially sweet given it gave the team the lead.Â And this is where I stop talking about Jason Bay’s home run, lest I venture into the area that pisses me off.
– I had a sweet seat.Â And, except for the idiot behind me who kept booing Jeff Bailey, I had good people sitting around me.
– The game wasn’t delayed.Â Kelly and I were worried it would be but it wasn’t and we got to have a beer and chill (and gab) pre-game because there was no BP.
– There was no fight and no one got hurt.Â (Yes, I’m reaching now.Â 😡 )
– The pitching (ninth inning aside) really was not bad.Â For the second game in a row, the Sox bats did very little.Â (So, before you get pitchforks ready for Cinco Ocho, keep in mind that his offense, prior to Bay, did pretty much squat.)
– There’s another game tomorrow (well, by the time I publish this, tonight!) and I’ll be there (thanks Tru!).Â I have a feeling that Josh Beckett will not disappoint.
3 comments for “Focus on the Good”