…while doing some much-enjoyed bonding with some folks from work last night:
- Matt Clement gave up only two hits over six innings
- Kevin Youkilis hit a two-run homer over the Green Monster
- The first time the Faithful broke out the "Pap-el-bon" chant (they must all be too young to remember the "Jon-a-THAN" chant that I suggested last season)
- Mark Loretta getting two hits (Kay must be spreading the Lowell-love) – speaking of which;
- Mike Lowell racking up two more doubles
- Rudy Seanez and Julian Tavarez stinking up the place
- Jonathan Papelbon scaring the bejesus out of everyone by stumbling on the mound – and then reaffirming everyone’s faith in him by getting his 11th save of the season
- Did I mention Matt Clement and that whole ‘2-hit’ thing?
- Oh yes…and a Red Sox win over the Blue Jays
Maybe I should miss watching games more often?
Won’t happen tonight, though, I’ll be at the game with Pam…and it promises to be a beautiful night and a great game. Plus, we get to annoy the people who didn’t think we should boo Johnny, by giving Kevin Millar a rousing standing ovation. Should be a fun night.